Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easy Garlicky Baked Shrimp over Spaghetti

Sorry for the delay! This past week was jam packed with activities which included a few days at my home office in CT. I had just enough time to eat, sleep, & workout. Priorities my friends, priorities.

Anyway, today I went to my parent's for dinner.  My mom and I shared a bottle of prosecco and then proceeded to make this. I can honestly say it's one of the best home cooked meals I've had in a long time. It will absolutely go down as a favorite. I even told my mom that I'll likely want this for my bday dinner... Yeah, it's that good.  Also... it only took us 15-20 minutes to make.


This little panko bread crumb mixture in and of itself would be good on anything. My mom subbed in o/o for half the serving of butter.  Makes it a little bit healthier. Scrumptious.


Clean and pat dry the shrimp and toss in white wine, o/o, & garlic. 



The bits of red you see is paprika... my mom added this to give it better color (she's good like that).



This is what we tossed the pasta in (barilla protein plus, of course). Garlic, crushed pepper, extra virgin o/o and a little pad of butter. 


Who cooks Sunday dinner w/o wine? (aren't these little glasses pretty?)


After baking, squeeze on some fresh lemon.


A little parmesan on the pasta....


And voila! Garlicky, panko-y, spaghetti awesomeness.  Enjoy!


Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment